The FREEDOM Institute of Higher Education is the first private higher education institute to be established in New Zealand. We are excellence focussed, creative, innovative, learner-centred and dedicated to the provision of quality higher education for all our learners.
The institute’s purpose is to support you to achieve a valuable qualification that will accelerate your career, improve your employability, develop your professional capabilities and empower you to achieve your aspirations in life.
610 Victoria Street
3204 Hamilton Central
View on Google Maps
+64 7 846 7446
+64 27 838 3333
It is the purpose of the Freedom Institute of Higher Education to:
- support sustainable social, cultural, environmental and economic wealth and freedom for all;
- create excellent transformative facilitators, advisors, managers and leaders for the world;
- facilitating the development of professional managers and leaders;
- conduct research that contributes new knowledge and practices in fields of focus and
- act as a critic and conscience of society.
Cambridge, Hamilton, Huntly, Karapiro, Kawhia, Matamata, Morrinsville, Ngaruawahia, Otorohanga, Putaruru, Raglan, Te Aroha, Te Awamutu, Te Kuiti, Tirau, Tokoroa