* Please note tuition fees have been rounded off.Tuition fees may differ.
Global Pathways to New Zealand:
Students who successfully complete the required postgraduate courses at LPU can then enrol directly into the Massey University Master of Food Safety and Quality. Students can then graduate after 1.5 years of successful full-time study with Massey University (1 year + 1.5 years).
New Zealand Qualification
With a Master of Food Safety and Quality, you will play a key role in managing food safety and quality in any food manufacturing company, food auditing company or regulatory authority.
Food safety and quality are essential to the success of all food manufacturing companies and critical for New Zealand’s economic success. Food manufacturers need absolute confidence in the safety and quality of their products. You can choose to study full time or part time with a programme supported with an on-line learning environment.
Food companies have a growing need for expertise in food safety and quality. If they do not have this expertise themselves, consultants with the relevant qualifications provide them with services. You could start your own consultancy business. Or to work for the government department overseeing food safety in your country.
The Master in Food Safety and Quality provides practical skills as well as a depth of knowledge. These enable you to manage problems in food manufacturing. You’ll also develop preventative tools designed to provide confidence in the quality and safety of food.
At Massey University, you will have access to the latest modern food processing and analytical equipment to undertake research that is applied and practical to the food industry.
• A fully equipped pilot plant. This operates under a risk management programme to enable the export of foods of assured safety and quality.
• Specialist equipment for both thermal and non-thermal processing.
• Laboratories equipped to analyse microbial, chemical and foreign matter contaminants, including a PC2 laboratory enabling you to work with foodborne pathogens.
• Instruments to measure food composition.
Massey guarantees you research expertise in meat, fish and dairy technology, fruit and vegetable postharvest storage and processing, food formulation, additives and ingredients.
- Successful completion of the LPU programme and IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0).
- Students who achieve a B+ grade average or better will be eligible to enter the PhD programme at Massey.
The listings provided on the StudyinNewZealand.govt.nz ("SINZ") website are for information and promotional purposes only. ENZ does not endorse any of the education providers listed, and the information, content and material provided in the listings is the sole responsibility of each education provider. This search is powered by Hotcourses.