* Please note tuition fees have been rounded off.Tuition fees may differ.
Global Pathways to New Zealand:
Students who successfully complete the required postgraduate courses at LPU can then enrol directly into the Massey University Master of Food Technology. Students can then graduate after 1.5 years of successful full-time study with Massey University (1 year + 1.5 years).
New Zealand Qualification
With a Master of Food Technology, you can become a research and development champion in the food industry.
Food is an important part of our everyday life. The focus on health and wellbeing through food consumption is increasing. The world’s economies are also looking for new ways to add value to raw produce.
The Massey Master of Food Technology is held in high regard around the world. It has been producing graduates for the New Zealand and international food industries for more than 50 years. You’ll gain the research and technical skills to apply your knowledge in the commercial world.
Massey’s Master of Food Technology provides teaching of practical skills needed to undertake independent research in the food industry. You will then undertake your own large independent research project that focuses on real food industry problems and solutions.
At Massey you’ll have access to real equipment for your research that’s applied and practical to the food industry including:
• a fully equipped pilot plant to enable you to research processes for the manufacture of food products
• labs equipped to analyse and characterise food texture, rheology, physical properties, chemical composition and microbial flora
• a sensory facility to gather consumer data for the sensory properties of food
• a post-harvest lab to study the packaging, storage and preservation of fruits and vegetables.
• Massey has research expertise in meat and fish technology, dairy technology, fruit and vegetables, cereals and food additives and ingredients.
Our facilities will help you to develop new and innovative ideas, develop prototypes, work with consumers to test those and commercial scale production.
- Successful completion of the LPU programme and IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0).
- Students who achieve a B+ grade average or better will be eligible to enter the PhD programme at Massey.
The listings provided on the StudyinNewZealand.govt.nz ("SINZ") website are for information and promotional purposes only. ENZ does not endorse any of the education providers listed, and the information, content and material provided in the listings is the sole responsibility of each education provider. This search is powered by Hotcourses.