* Please note tuition fees have been rounded off.Tuition fees may differ.
Global Pathways to New Zealand:
Students who successfully complete the required undergraduate courses at ESOFT can then enrol directly into the Massey University Bachelor of Business. Students can then graduate after two years of successful full-time study with Massey University (2 years + 2 years).
New Zealand Qualification
When you study the Bachelor of Business you will gain the leadership, communication, teamwork and creative skills that employers are looking for.
Massey University’s Bachelor of Business is about getting the most from your studies in business, so you can go on to a great career. The qualification will give you the leadership, communication and critical thinking skills you can use in many different types of businesses, in New Zealand and around the world. Massey’s Business School has great links with potential employers and communities. You will spend time learning while helping local community organisations. Our lecturers and professors are actively researching both nationally and internationally, bringing the most relevant developments in business theory and practice.
The Bachelor of Business will give you a range of skills to use in many different types of businesses, in New Zealand and around the world. You will be:
• someone who has a sound base in the business fundamentals of accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, law and communication
• an independent learner
• an innovative thinker
• an effective communicator
• able to lead or work within a team
• someone who can find and use the latest knowledge to grow a business
• effective in multi-cultural and international business environments
• an ethical and culturally sensitive professional
• a specialist in at least one area of business expertise; and well-versed in the business fundamentals.
With eight core courses, the Bachelor of Business gives you more opportunities to spend more time focusing on your areas of interest. You can work on what you know are your strengths, or fill any gaps in your knowledge and skills.
Successful completion of the EMC programme and IELTS 6.0 (no band less than 5.5).
The listings provided on the StudyinNewZealand.govt.nz ("SINZ") website are for information and promotional purposes only. ENZ does not endorse any of the education providers listed, and the information, content and material provided in the listings is the sole responsibility of each education provider. This search is powered by Hotcourses.