Login Register What is a My StudyNZ?
Login Register What is a My StudyNZ?
i3L School of Business (ISB)


i3L School of Business (ISB)

Back to course results View more courses from i3L School of Business (ISB)

NCUK International First Year Business Study for University of Waikato

Key information

Level of study:
Bachelor's Degree
Tuition fees:
9 months
Start date: Expected September-2022
Indonesia International Institute for Life Sciences (i3L)

Course details


Global Pathways to New Zealand: The International Year One (IYOne) is a credit-bearing qualification that enables you to study the first year of an undergraduate degree at an NCUK Study Centre and upon successful completion, enter the second year of a wide range of degree courses at NCUK Universities. Students benefit from smaller classes, allowing thorough academic preparation and support to ensure a smooth transition into university study.

Entry criteria

Students entering the NCUK International Year One in Business (IYOne Business) qualification must meet NCUK’s entry requirements. Please use the IYOne Business entry requirements to check the information for your country/qualifications.

For entry to the University, you must complete the NCUK IYOne Business qualification with a minimum overall average of 50%. The University will award 120 points of credit (one year of credit) against the following degrees:

  • Bachelor of Business (major: Accounting, Economics or Finance) for students who complete the NCUK IYOne Business in the Accounting & Finance stream
  • Bachelor of Business (major: Strategic Management, Accounting, Economics, Human Resource Management, or Marketing) for students who complete the NCUK IYOne Business in the Business Management stream
  • Bachelor of Business (major: Economics, Marketing, Public Relations, Strategic Management, or Tourism & Hospitality Management) for students who complete the NCUK IYOne Business in the Events Management stream

You will need to complete a further 240 points (2 years of study) to be awarded your degree.

You can use an overall Grade C or higher in English for Academic Purposes (minimum Grade D in an individual component) to meet the university’s English language requirements.


The listings provided on the StudyinNewZealand.govt.nz ("SINZ") website are for information and promotional purposes only. ENZ does not endorse any of the education providers listed, and the information, content and material provided in the listings is the sole responsibility of each education provider. This search is powered by Hotcourses.