* Please note tuition fees have been rounded off.Tuition fees may differ.
Global Pathways to New Zealand:
NCUK’s Master’s Preparation (also referred to as NCUK Pre-Master’s Programme) is the best route for success on your chosen postgraduate degree and in your future career – it ensures you Get In to university and Get On with your studies.
The NCUK Pre-Masters Preparation qualification gives guaranteed access to a postgraduate degree on successful completion. It includes:
Subject Module – choose from Management, Life Sciences, Engineering
Research Methods – this module is assessed by a dissertation or project proposal. It enables you to source and evaluate information from literature and the web; qualitative and quantitative research methods; research project planning; manipulating and analysing data; intellectual property conventions.
Orientation to Western Study – this module introduces you to the major differences between studying in their home country and studying in a western university setting. There is no formal assessment for this module.
English for Academic Purposes – this module gives you an English qualification that is recognised by NCUK universities and can be used for visa purposes. The module aims to develop your English language skills with a focus on Academic English.
Students entering NCUK Pre-Master’s (PMP) qualification must meet NCUK’s entry requirements. Please use the PMP entry requirements (to check the information for your country/qualifications.
To progress to your chosen postgraduate degree programme in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding Law programmes) or the Faculty of Culture and Society* upon completion of the NCUK PMP:
• You will need at least a Pass in the Research Methods module to progress to Business Professional programmes
• You will need at least a Credit (60%+) in the Research Methods module to progress to Business Research programmes or programmes in the Faculty of Culture and Society*.
• You can use an overall Grade B or higher in English for Academic Purposes to meet the university’s English language requirements.
• You will also need to hold a recognised undergraduate degree in a relevant fieldwith at least a B grade average. Chinese Da Zhuan diplomas are not accepted.
Some courses will require specific subjects in your undergraduate degree or may have higher entry requirements.
*Master of Teaching and Learning (Primary) and Master of Educational Leadership are excluded.
The listings provided on the StudyinNewZealand.govt.nz ("SINZ") website are for information and promotional purposes only. ENZ does not endorse any of the education providers listed, and the information, content and material provided in the listings is the sole responsibility of each education provider. This search is powered by Hotcourses.