* Please note tuition fees have been rounded off.Tuition fees may differ.
The Master of Natural Resources Management & Ecological Engineering (MNaRMEE) is a two year Master’s programme in the areas of sustainable planning, design and management of natural resources, landscapes, environmental management, business for sustainability, and ecological engineering.
This twinned master’s degree is undertaken at both Lincoln University and the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU) in Vienna, Austria. BOKU MNaRMEE students will spend one semester at Lincoln University. Scholarships are available.
MNaRMEE graduates will have an international qualification that will distinguish you in the employment marketplace. New Zealand students will spend one semester at BOKU University’s green campus in the centre of Vienna, Austria. (Your courses will be offered in English so there is no German language requirement).
Summary of Regulations
All of the following:
• Students are required to complete 240 credits
• In the first semester, 60 credits of taught courses from the schedules to the regulations for the MNaRM & EE degree at Lincoln University.
• In the second semester, students are required to complete a minimum of 60 credits (30 ECTS) of coursework at BOKU. Note that the first year provides preliminary research preparation.
• In the second year students must enrol in the thesis at Lincoln University worth 120 credits.
A relevant degree with at least a B grade average in the 300 level and final year (full-time equivalent) courses.
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that your English is good enough to study successfully at university. Lincoln University recognises achievement through a limited number of recognised tests of English Language. Below are the minimum standards for entry to the programme:
The listings provided on the StudyinNewZealand.govt.nz ("SINZ") website are for information and promotional purposes only. ENZ does not endorse any of the education providers listed, and the information, content and material provided in the listings is the sole responsibility of each education provider. This search is powered by Hotcourses.