St Patrick’s College is a traditional boy’s school, with a long and proud tradition of excellence in academic, sporting and cultural endeavours. As New Zealand’s oldest Catholic boy’s school, the College offers a Catholic and Marist education based on gospel values and spirituality.
St Patrick’s College, Wellington will offer your son:
• an education based on Christian values
• excellent learning opportunities
• a warm, friendly, supportive environment
• an emphasis on excellence and achievement for all
• high standards of discipline and behaviour
• academic excellence
• a wide range of sports, recreational and cultural activities
• modern facilities
• up-to-date technology
• a highly trained and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
• a full English Second Language programme
581 Evans Bay Parade
View on Google Maps
64 4 9393070
Student Welfare and Homestay
St Patrick’s offers excellent support and care to all its students so that they have an enjoyable and productive time at the College.
The International Co-ordinator is responsible for the students’ welfare. She liaises with the teachers, Assistant Rector, guidance and careers counsellors, and caregivers to provide a quality support for the students.
All students are met at the airport by the International Co-ordinator. She continues to meet regularly with each student to give guidance and to help them adjust to living with a local family.
Kapiti Island, Levin, Lower Hutt, Otaki, Paraparaumu, Porirua, Upper Hutt, Waikanae
Sign up here so we can make sure any tools or tips we send you about studying in New Zealand are relevant and personalised especially for you.