The University of Auckland Certificate in Foundation Studies, delivered on behalf of The University of Auckland by ACG New Zealand International College guarantees entry into The University of Auckland and is accepted by all NZ and Australian universities.
The programme offers a range of subjects including Accounting, Economics, Calculus, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Design and Geography. Additional subjects are available in some intakes. A special programme of EAP focuses on language to prepare students for success at university.
345 Queen Street
View on Google Maps
64 9 307 5399
Why choose the University of Auckland Certificate in Foundation Studies?
• The University of Auckland Certificate in Foundation Studies offers guaranteed pathways to the University of Auckland
• The University of Auckland Certificate in Foundation Studies is recognised by all New Zealand universities
• The University of Auckland Certificate in Foundation Studies takes 8 to 18 months (three to six terms) to complete, depending on your academic background and level of English
• The curriculum includes core training in English and independent learning skills
• You will select four subjects plus English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
To find out more, please click the links below to:
Great Barrier Island, Helensville, Kawau Island, Orewa, Piha, Waiheke Island, Warkworth
Sign up here so we can make sure any tools or tips we send you about studying in New Zealand are relevant and personalised especially for you.